MobileMark 2018 reflects usage patterns of business users in the areas of Office Productivity, Creativity and Web Browsing.
- The new Productivity Scenario has updated workloads and applications geared towards office centric user activities.
- The new Creativity Scenario which has updated workloads and applications geared toward media centric user activities.
- The new Web Browsing models the user browser and video playback experience.
Using only unmodified, retail versions of real-world applications for measurement, MobileMark 2018 features new and updated versions of, among others; Microsoft Office 2016, Google Chrome & the Adobe Creative Cloud.
- Microsoft® Windows® 10 64-bit
- Localized GUI and documentation for English (US), Chinese (Simplified), German, Russian, Portuguese (Brazilian), Japanese, Spanish, Polish & French with a simplified “click and run” design
- All-new Productivity, Creativity, and Web Browsing Scenarios
- Shorter install time
- A streamlined “click-and-run” user interface
- Updated system configuration tool that restores original settings
- Updated third-party applications
- Results consolidated into a single file
Please note: Results from MobileMark 2014 1.5 are not comparable with results from MobileMark 2018
Minimum system requirements:
- CPU: 1.5 GHz AMD® or Intel® dual-core processor
- RAM: 4 GB
- HDD/SSD: 25GB of free space on the primary drive
- Operating System: Microsoft® Windows® 10 64-bit
- Resolution: 1280×800 or 1366×768
- Graphics: DirectX 10 compatible
Small Business 2018 (suitable for companies with less than 50 employees)
Medium Business 2018 (for companies with between 50 and 250 employees)
Corporation 2018 (for companies with between 250 and 1000 employees)
Enterprise & Publish 2018 (for companies with over 1000 employees)
The official legal version of the text is available in the EULA
What is the difference between a 2014 and 2018 license level?
In the 2014 series of products, each license level was determined by number of concurrent installs and limited to a physical location.
In the 2018 series of products the license type is determined by the size of your company.
What if I have special license requirements?
Please contact the BAPCo sales team, we will find a solution for your specific needs.
What is the difference between a Professional and Basic license?
Pro: License + 1 year of subscription service which includes free upgrades to all major updates & priority technical support.
Basic: License, 60 day download service & standard technical support.
What qualifies for upgrade licenses?
Any BAPCo benchmark dates 2012 or later qualifies for the upgrade pricing. You may upgrade to a different license type. For example, if you have a small business 2014 and need a Corporation 2018 license you may use the upgrade pricing.
Do I need to purchase a subscription?
No, you do not need a subscription. The subscription service adds priority technical support and free updates to all major releases while active. You can continue to use the version of the software you purchased for as long as it is supported by BAPCo. You can can purchase the upgrade version to future versions.
Can I just purchase upgrades from the basic edition?
Yes, with the Basic edition you can just purchase the upgrades you need. You can continue to use the version of the software you purchased for as long as it is supported by BAPCo.
Does the subscription autorenew?
No. The registered end-user or the original purchaser will be sent notification to renew.
Can I just purchase a subscription on my existing 2014 product?
No, the 2014 series of products offers a maintenance plan which does not include complimentary upgrades to new releases.
What happens if I don’t renew or I let my subscription lapse?
If your subscription is not renewed it reverts to a Basic license. If you wish to reactivate it, please contact BAPCo sales.
What is the difference between subscription and maintenance?
The subscription service for 2018 products adds priority technical support and free updates to all major releases while active.
Maintenance is only available on 2014 products and provides an extended download period, replaces lost, broken media and integrated patches. Upgrades between major versions are not covered.