SYSmark® 2014 SE is an application-based benchmark that reflects usage patterns of business users in the areas of Office Productivity, Data/Financial Analysis and Media Creation. Joining these in SYSmark 2014 SE is a new Responsiveness scenario which models ‘pain points’ in the user experience when performing common activities. In addition, with the purchase of a supported power meter, SYSmark 2014 SE now offers users the ability to measure energy consumption.
SYSmark 2014 SE supports 64-bit versions of Windows 10, 8.1 & 7.
End of Life:
On 1 August 2020, BAPCo will cease sales and support of SYSmark 2014 SE, and will no longer accept results submissions from SYSmark 2014 SE versions. Patches for end of life products will not be released unless the customer purchases an extended support contract from BAPCo.
Customers are encouraged to move to SYSmark 2018, in order to get the benefits of the updated applications, workloads, and benchmark design.
Questions may be directed to firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com.
SYSmark 2014 SE Features
- Support for Microsoft® Windows® 10 64-bit, Microsoft® Windows® 8.1 64-bit, or Microsoft® Windows® 7 64-bit
- New! Responsiveness scenario which models ‘pain points’ in the user experience.
- New! Optional Energy Consumption mode produces overall energy score and scenario level energy scores (requires additional purchase of a 3rd party power meter)
- New Windows SuperFetch caching methodology (for HDD)
- New uninstall and system restore functionality
Please note: Results between SYSmark 2014 1.5 and SYSmark 2014 SE are not comparable.
The following applications are installed and used by SYSmark 2014 SE version 184.108.40.206
- Adobe® Acrobat® Pro XI
- Adobe® Photoshop® CS6 Extended
- Adobe® Photoshop® Lightroom® 6
- Adobe® Premiere® Pro CS6
- GIMP 2.8.16
- Google® Chrome® 53
- Microsoft® Excel® 2013
- Microsoft® OneNote® 2013
- Microsoft® Outlook® 2013
- Microsoft® PowerPoint® 2013
- Microsoft® Word® 2013
- Trimble® SketchUp™ Pro 2013
- WinZip® Pro 17.5
- WinZip® Command Line 3.2
SYSmark 2014 SE has the following system requirements:
- CPU: 1.0 GHz AMD® or Intel® dual core processor
- RAM: 2 GB
- Drive Space: 25 GB of free space on the primary drive
- Operating System: Microsoft® Windows® 10 64-bit, Microsoft® Windows® 8.1 64-bit, or Microsoft® Windows® 7 64-bit
- Video Resolution: 1024 x 768
- Graphics: DirectX 9 compatible