SYSmark® 2014 SE is an application-based benchmark that reflects usage patterns of business users in the areas of Office Productivity, Data/Financial Analysis and Media Creation. Joining these in SYSmark 2014 SE is a new Responsiveness scenario which models ‘pain points’ in the user experience when performing common activities. In addition, with the purchase of a supported power meter, SYSmark 2014 SE now offers users the ability to measure energy consumption.
SYSmark 2014 SE supports 64-bit versions of Windows 10, 8.1 & 7.
SYSmark 2014 SE Features
- Support for Microsoft® Windows® 10 64-bit, Microsoft® Windows® 8.1 64-bit, or Microsoft® Windows® 7 64-bit
- New! Responsiveness scenario which models ‘pain points’ in the user experience.
- New! Optional Energy Consumption mode produces overall energy score and scenario level energy scores (requires additional purchase of a 3rd party power meter)
- New Windows SuperFetch caching methodology (for HDD)
- New uninstall and system restore functionality
Please note: Results between SYSmark 2014 1.5 and SYSmark 2014 SE are not comparable.
The following applications are installed and used by SYSmark 2014 SE version 126.96.36.199
- Adobe® Acrobat® Pro XI
- Adobe® Photoshop® CS6 Extended
- Adobe® Photoshop® Lightroom® 6
- Adobe® Premiere® Pro CS6
- GIMP 2.8.16
- Google® Chrome® 53
- Microsoft® Excel® 2013
- Microsoft® OneNote® 2013
- Microsoft® Outlook® 2013
- Microsoft® PowerPoint® 2013
- Microsoft® Word® 2013
- Trimble® SketchUp™ Pro 2013
- WinZip® Pro 17.5
- WinZip® Command Line 3.2
SYSmark 2014 SE has the following system requirements:
- CPU: 1.0 GHz AMD® or Intel® dual core processor
- RAM: 2 GB
- Drive Space: 25 GB of free space on the primary drive
- Operating System: Microsoft® Windows® 10 64-bit, Microsoft® Windows® 8.1 64-bit, or Microsoft® Windows® 7 64-bit
- Video Resolution: 1024 x 768
- Graphics: DirectX 9 compatible