What’s new in SYSmark® 25:
- The 25th workload generation based on new Productivity, Creativity, and Responsiveness Scenarios
- Updated third-party applications
- Shorter install and run times
- Dark mode support
- A streamlined “click-and-run” user interface
- Results consolidated into a single file
- Localized GUI support for nine languages
- All new updated applications: Adobe Acrobat Pro DC, Adobe Lightroom Classic CC, Adobe Photoshop CC, Adobe Premiere Pro CC, Audacity, AutoIt, Corel WinZip 24.0 Enterprise, Google Chrome (v 81.0), Microsoft Excel 2019, Microsoft Outlook 2019, Microsoft PowerPoint 2019, Microsoft Word 2019, Shotcut. SYSmark 25 uses only unmodified, retail versions of real-world applications for measurement
- New Productivity Scenario which has updated workloads and applications geared towards office centric user activities
- New Creativity Scenario which has updated workloads and applications geared toward media-centric user activities
- The new Responsiveness Scenario models ‘pain points’ in the user experience. These common activities that include: application launches, file launches, web browsing with multiple tabs, multi-tasking, and background application installation.
- Improved results (FDR) formatting. New combined, single results PDF. Automatically generates results as PDF
- Allows active Internet connection during benchmark installation and execution
- Energy Consumption feature which records energy usage in watt-hours during the workloads. Requires a Watts Up Pro meter (buy @ the BAPCo Store). Compatible meters include: Watts Up PRO, PRO ES, and .NET models. Watts Up meter is suitable for connection only to 120V, 60 Hz power. Not suitable for Europe (230 VAC 50 Hz)
Small Business 2018 (suitable for companies with less than 50 employees)
Medium Business 2018 (for companies with between 50 and 250 employees)
Corporation 2018 (for companies with between 250 and 1000 employees)
Enterprise & Publish 2018 (for companies with over 1000 employees)
The official legal version of the text is available in the EULA
- 1-yr of Unlimited downloads
- 1 year of renewable subscription service which includes free upgrades to all major updates & continued unlimited downloads
- Priority technical support (1-2 business days)
- Updated integrated binaries on release
- Complimentary patches
- 30-day download period
- Standard technical support (2-5 business days)
- Complimentary patches (major updates require additional purchase)
Minimum system requirements ensure that SYSmark 25 runs on broader categories of PC systems:
- CPU: 2015 or newer x86 processor (Intel 6th Generation Core or AMD 7000 series APU)
- RAM: 8 GB
- HDD/SSD: 25GB of free space on the primary drive
- Operating System: Microsoft® Windows® 10 64-bit version 1803 (RS4) or higher
- Resolution: 1280×800 or 1366×768
- Graphics: DirectX 10 compatible, 2GB of VRAM
- Supported Languages on Windows 10: English (US)
- Additional languages to be added in future update: Brazilian Portuguese, Simplified Chinese, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Polish, Spanish (SP)
Approximate Running Time: 1 hour (1-iteration)
What qualifies for upgrade licenses?
Any BAPCo benchmark dating 2014 1.5/SE or 2018 qualifies for the upgrade pricing.
You may upgrade to a different license type. For example, if you have a small business 2018 and need a Corporation 2018 license you may use the upgrade pricing.
If I buy a PRO license do I need to purchase a subscription each year?
Subscription renewal is optional. If you do not renew your subscription your license automatically reverts to BASIC and you lose all the benefits of a PRO license. You cannot renew your subscription once it has passed the grace period reverted to BASIC. A BASIC licence allows you to continue to use the last version of the software you downloaded for as long as it is supported by BAPCo.
Does the PRO subscription autorenew?
No. The registered end-user or the original purchaser will be sent notification to renew.
Can I just purchase upgrades from the basic edition?
Yes, with the Basic edition is eligible to purchase future releases of the software at the upgrade price.
Does the Advanced license include software upgrades to later releases?
No, you will need to purchase the 25 series at the upgrade price.